BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 19, 2010

Can I Hold Your Lizard?

We were off to the reptile zoo today.  This is the kind of things my DD and I love....hands on with the creepy crawlies!  She was extremely bummed that they didn't have a tarantula that she could hold this year, but she did get to hold a huge scorpion.  Of course I forgot to take a picture so you will just have to take our word for it.  I did snap a few others tho...





Here she is with a bearded dragon...















A big spider that had a habit of jumping on faces so wasn't allowed to be held.










DD petting a skunk.  I LOVED the skunk.  One day I will have one!














DS pointing to the turtles (ok tortoises), he says the big one is the Daddy.  Awwww.





My personal favorite moment was when this monitor lizard decided to hide in his handlers shirt.  It reminded me of my old iguana Dudley who I still miss.



More zoo pics tomorrow!!!!!!

3 comments:

OrangeHeroMama said...

oh dear lord! a tarantula that likes to jump on faces?! NO THANKYOU!!! lol

ordinary girl said...

**shivers** lol

Indigo365 said...

likes to jump on faces??! i could scream just thinking about it.