BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Just Another Day

I did lots of laundry, folding, sorting and putting away today.

Cat fur on the laundry?  Are you talking to me?  Ridiculous!

Then I had a nice long nap.  The pain meds do make me sleepier (if that is possible).  So I woke up starving and decided to cook some comfort food.  Perogies with cheese, mushrooms from Blenheim and onions from Strathroy.   

I uploaded this and then realized how disgusting orange food on a pink plate with a bright flash actually looked.  You'll just have to trust me that it was very yummy!

2 comments:

LJ said...

MMM. I love perogies. A lot of food doesn't look that tasty in pics when you think about it, but does taste great.

Indigo365 said...

Oh yummy,that looks SOOOO good! Scott just ate up the rest of our perogies yesterday. I've never had them with mushrooms though....