BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 5, 2010

Surprise




For a year this was my computer chair.















Then I upgraded and have spent the last few months on this chair.  It was an improvement as it didn't have a solid wood seat.














Then I received a very big surprise.....a NEW CHAIR!!!!!!  No more butt falling asleep.  No more worries of piles later in life due to a wooden seat!!!!  Thank you ladies It is so much appreciated!!!!!!!

Here was a pic taken by DD of her mother flopped and resting in her new chair.

DD was caught but also managed to snap this pic which she said I had to post.  (I have no idea how she made me look this thin but I'm good with it!


3 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

YAY!
Awesome chair.
Someday you might want to make the arm rests go the right way! LOL!

Pancake said...

I changed one and then decided I like them better the way they are!!! I like to think of it as a one of a kind just like me ;)

Indigo365 said...

I love those wooden chairs! (not comfy to sit at the computer in though, i bet)
that's a great pic of you, btw!