BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Would You Like Fail With That?

It was just Flapjack and I tonight.  He was cranky.  I was sore and didn't want to cook.  I bribed him with nuggets, fries and a crappy Star Wars toy to behave.  After purchasing said bribe I realized I was sore because I fell over him during one of his fits of bad behavior today.  Which I had just bought him a reward for.  Fail.

The guy behind me thought I was a crazy lady, he isn't far off.

4 comments:

LJ said...

Hey, whatever gives you some peace. Can't say I wouldn't have done it too. ;)

Unknown said...

Great pic of the dude behind ya! LOL

ordinary girl said...

oops! Somedays we just have to do whatever we can to make it though!

Indigo365 said...

I'm still laughing just from the title LOL. I would have done the same thing, btw ;)